1. New Business Board
The Business Board now has a simpler design and new improved functions:
- Now you can colour-code Business Deals to give them priority. Right-click on the business deal and select Highlight.
- You can also filter business deals according to the most relevant parameters.
You can find a more detailed description of all the new features at our supportsite.
2. The Top sites widget gathers together your favourite sites and apps
On the dashboard you’ll find the new Top sites widget, where you can put linksto websites or apps that you often use during your work. So you’ll have a direct link from the CRM to Google Tables, invoicing apps, and anything else that’s useful to you.
You can add links that will be seen by all users, or you can also put in personalized links that only you can see.
3. New types of custom fields
The custom fields in RAYNET have proved really popular with our users, so we’ve added 6 new types of custom fields for you. For Deals, you can now enter fields containing:
- precise dates,
- and files.
4. Custom templates now available for Accounts, Contacts and Leads
You probably already know that RAYNET offers you the option to create your own custom templates for Deals, Quotes, Orders or Projects. That means you can customize the formatting, design and information content of these documents.
Now we’ve expanded the customizing options, so you can create customtemplates for:
- and Leads.
5. Projects and their new value
We’ve added new Project functions that will be ideal if you’re handling large contracts that are too big to manage as a single Deal.
For example, if you win a contract to supply home swimming pools for a new suburb, simply create a Project, link it to individual Deals (one Deal for each swimming pool), and you’ll see all the relevant information gathered in one place:
- How the Project is doing as a whole – progress on tasks, costs, and profit.
- And the complete history of the entire contract – the history from all the individual linked Deals is presented together as part of the Project (including e-mails or records of meetings).
You can set the parameters for each Project individually via Settings » Add-ons » Projects. We’ve also added another function – you can display not only the Project value, but also the Average, Highest and Lowest value for a particular Deal.
Take a look at our customer support team’s detailed guide to setting up Projects.
6. Hiding group e-mails in your contact history
If you want to tidy up your e-mail history for Accounts or Contacts, you can now hide group e-mails from the display. Or you can choose to display only those group e-mails that you have marked as important.
See the support page for a detailed guide.
7. New features in Leads
We’ve added new fields to Leads, and we’ve made improvements to some of the existing fields:
- when setting up a Lead, you can now choose whether it’s a company or an individual
- you can add Contacts to Leads
- we’ve combined two fields (account name and contact person name) into asingle field, where you can enter whichever name you prefer in order to identify a particular account
8. New options for analyses
More options for evaluating individual Projects
- most analyses now offer the option to filter the data according to the Projects to which particular Deals belong
- the Profit history analysis now offers you the option to filter Deals according to individual products