Deals allow you to monitor the deal throughout its existence - for example, from filling out a contact form on your website to closing the business.
If you haven't already done so, customize Deals stages according to how you sell your products or services. At any given time, you will know what stage of development every single business opportunity you have in the game. Setting up your own set of deals stages is a matter of seconds. Instructions can be found here. If your trading does not "fit" into one group of states, you can use the Evidence function of several types of deal. Take a look at the separate article with the introduction and a specific example of use.
Product records make it easier to create offers and orders
You can also register your products and price lists in RAYNET.
For each deal, you can create a classic product calculation (including applying discounts or using cross-currency). Thanks to this, you can create an offer or order with three clicks, including exporting to PDF and sending it by email to the customer.
Demonstration of product guidance and creation and sending of an offer by e-mail ⇩
You can easily import products into RAYNET via an import template. Instructions here.
Perfect overview with the help of smart filters
In the list of deals, you can set filters so that you don't miss anything. For one click, you will see, for example:
- New deals - opened this month
- Deals with an estimate of closure within 2 months
- Open deals with a probability of > 80%
- Open deals with overdue activity
- Open deals without scheduled activity
- Open deals 60 days without activity
- Open deals with final price over XXX thousand dollars
- Lost deals with final price over YYY thousand dollars
How to set up quick filters in CRM ⇩
- The pipeline (Business Pipeline) analyzes the deals that your team currently has open. You will get an overview of which stores are currently being worked on and what sales volume you can expect at the end of the selected period.
- Deploying clients on a map (Client location) can be used, for example, when scheduling meetings. Thanks to filtering, you can see on the map, for example: all VIP customers from Georgia, with an open deal that you have not addressed for more than 14 days
- Course of sales / profit (Sales development, Profit development) shows cumulatively all successfully traded sales (won deals) for the selected period.
- Product Sales (Sales by products) shows how your products or product lines performed in the selected time period.
- Sales by salesperson (Sales by rep) will show you how individual salesperson (deal owners) contributed to sales volume.
- The success of salespersons (Salesman success rate) compares how individual team members have fared.
- The number of deals (Number of deals) is an analysis that shows you how many deals traders closed by winning, losing and how many new opportunities they opened.